1748166 Members
3669 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: How to get a direct link to a specific page in IMC?

SOLVED
Go to solution
dmacesic
Occasional Advisor

How to get a direct link to a specific page in IMC?

Say I wanted to bookmark a link to a specific device, what would the URL be to link directly to that device (assuming I am logged in)?

What other ways can I link to specific pages in IMC? Navigation seems to be controlled by applet with session states, and I see no GETs that I can use.

eAPI does not help, since the links it provides remain in the eAPI (/imcrs) domain. Unless there is an eAPI to open an IMC page?

3 REPLIES 3
Thunder_China
Advisor
Solution

1. Go to HTML 5 topology of IMC
2. Right-click one device and redirect the page of device detail page.
3. The real URL you can see.
dmacesic
Occasional Advisor

Thank you, that worked! For anyone wanting to know, device info can be obtained with:

http://<your imc url>/imc/res/device/dev_info.xhtml?deviceId=<device id>

Is there a reference for other links like this one for other information that can be pulled directly, such as performance information, NTA information, and such?

HPN-Guy
Occasional Advisor

May not be exactly the goodness you're after, but if you just want to be able to jump to a spot in the interface and bypass some of the dropdowns... Many of the pages in IMC have a link in the upper right "Add to My Favorites" This will add it to the star menu (upper left) under "My Favorites".

So not a direct browser url, but if you navigate to some of the same spots regularly, maybe that saves some a little time.