Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMC 7.1 E0303 homepage and new top5 widgets

kariv
Visitor

IMC 7.1 E0303 homepage and new top5 widgets

Hi,

The new top5 widgets for the homepage are great (as described for example in here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7OylhVFD3I). But i'd like to have a bit more options for the length of the measured period in the Line view. For some reason the "Last hour" is the only one that shows also the current situation. There should be an option at least for "Last 24h" and "Last 7 days" which would show the last 7 days, starting from now (including the current situation). Now there is an option for "This week", but if it's monday, it doesn't show much and "Last week" has no idea what is happening at the moment..

Is there any possibility to add these options? Or a custom selection would be perfect!

2 REPLIES
NeilR
Respected Contributor

Re: IMC 7.1 E0303 homepage and new top5 widgets

you can create your own custom home page using the orange gear far right, the plus to add a page, tehn add your chosen widgets. The settings for each widget will allow u to pick the duration

kariv
Visitor

Re: IMC 7.1 E0303 homepage and new top5 widgets

Yes I have done it, but I'm not happy with the options available for the time range. There should be a few more options, which would be for example Last 8h, Last 24h and Last 7 days. And all of these should show the live status as well. For example the Last week option that is already available, literally displays the last full calendar week, not 7 days back from this moment (which I would like to see!).

So what I would like to see is:
- Last 8h  - which would show a graph starting from 8 hours ago and ending at the current situation.
- Last 24h  - which would show a graph starting from 24 hours ago and ending at the current situation.
- Last 7 days - which would show a graph starting from 7 days ago and ending at the current situation.