New Discussion юеВ

IMC 7.1 to 7.3

SOLVED
Go to solution
VinceJes
Occasional Contributor

IMC 7.1 to 7.3

Hello,

I'm running iMC PLAT 7.1 (E0303P13). I have new devices that are not supported so i need to upgrade it.

I want to upgrade to the last version : IMC 7.3.

What are your recommandation ?

1) Full installation ? (backup current DB, uninstall IMC 7.1 , install IMC 7.3, restore DB)

2) Upgrade installation ? (install IMC 7.3 patch). In this case should i install 7.2 patch before to install 7.3 patch ?

Thanks for your help.

4 REPLIES 4
SantoshPG
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: IMC 7.1 to 7.3

Hi,

You will need to upgrade to 7.2 first and then 7.3.

V7.1>> V7.2>> V7.3 is the upgrade path. Please refer the release notes it will have information on the upgrade path usually in whats new in the release section. Backup your database before the upgrade in case you face any issue.

Thank you,
I am an HPE employee
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was the post useful? Click on Kudos Thumb below
akg7
HPE Pro

Hi,

I advise you to log a case with support and check the comaptibility matrix of the devices.

There are some devices which is not supported in latest version as well.

and to upgrade from 7.1 to 7.3, you need to follow path.  Which version of 7.1 you are using right now?

Thanks!

AKG

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the companyAccept or Kudo
VinceJes
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

So a new instal of IMC 7.3 and then to restore the DB from the 7.1 version is not recommended ?

jmpk
HPE Pro

Hello,
Yes , you are right . You cannot install the data backup from V7.1 to V7.3.And please refer the release note before you proceed for upgrade .

Thanks,
JMPK

I work for HPEAccept or Kudo