4286 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

IMC Scheduled Report Performance View

Mari123
Frequent Visitor

IMC Scheduled Report Performance View

Hi all,

We have an IMC setup and are doing scheduled reports that are sent automatically to a mailbox.

This works all fine, but in the "Performance View All Summary Report" the Interface Name doesn't fully show.

Is there a way to adjust the column size?

Regards

Marius

5 REPLIES 5
NeilR
Esteemed Contributor

Re: IMC Scheduled Report Performance View

On the current version iMC PLAT 7.3 (E0703) for both the V1 & V2 templates the instance name wraps for me, but I'm not emailing them, just viewing.

some questions - maybe post a screenshot:

What version are you on?

Does the report look different when just viewing it?

V1 or V2 templates have the same issue?

I don't see a way to adjust the columns using the UI. But the report stuff looks like its here if you feel adventuresome, otherwise its a support ticket:

Program Files\iMC\client\web\apps\imc\reportsV2\

perf_all.png

Mari123
Frequent Visitor

Hello Neil,

We are on IMC Version 7.3. If I view them in the Real Time Report tab the interface name is showing fine. If I view the pdf from the scheduled Report the name is not showing.

Unforutantely I'm not able to insert the picture here. I keep getting an error message.

For me it would also be ok to not show the IP, but the Intername name.

NeilR
Esteemed Contributor

Well I was curious so I set up email notifcation to look at the pdfs,  but I get a second line for name to wrap. 

Question about one aspect - my name wraps on the hyphen. I wonder if the wrap for pdf is limited to punctuation type characters - (-,/,:, space). Do your names contain anything that would allow just those to break the line and wrap?

The live report wraps at column length - see previous image, but the pdf version does not, just on the -

Maybe test that as well as max length? Most of my names are not really very long so length might be an issue..

perf_all_email.png

Mari123
Frequent Visitor

Yes I assume it's someting with the lenght or something like that.

What's strange is my Interface have an "-" inthe name => Interface:Ten-GigabitEthernet1/1/1.

And in the report after the "Interface:Ten-" there is just nothing else to see.  I want to keep the name of the interface so the question now is how can I adjust the column length. Or what also would be fine is to remove the Device IP so that the other columns have more available space. 

NeilR
Esteemed Contributor

this is such an odd thing. So I set up a continuous 30 char  string as a name. Both the live and pdf report handled it, breaking on different chars tho.. 8th on the live and 15th on the pdf Here's the PDF. Have no idea why you are having a different result.

long string pdf.png