1748272 Members
4093 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Is this product still being devoloped?

gjames-smu
Advisor

Is this product still being devoloped?

We just had a demo of HP clearpass and it is a great product if you can afford the licencing.

It worked out to well over 6 figure for our medium sized network.

Can you say Network Node Manager?

I havent seen any real change in IMC since we bought it.  A couple of dot updates and that is it. 

HP: What is the roadmap for this product?

3 REPLIES 3
LindsayHill
Honored Contributor

You're not going to get an answer via this forum, and you know that. Talk to your local account manager and SE.

gjames-smu
Advisor

I wot get an answer and I know it? 

If this forum is only users like myself that is probably correct.

I though this is an HP supported forum with actual HP employess who frequently visit and answer questions. If the future plans for this product are a secret it doesnt seem like there is any hope for a new release. 

I guess they dont have to support their customers with a enterprise management product that works. Solar winds and the like would love this.

LindsayHill
Honored Contributor

It's a community forum. Yes, there are HP people here sometimes, but it doesn't mean they offer official support.

If you need official support, log a support case. 

You're not going to get a published roadmap based upon a forum post. That's not how companies like this work. Roadmaps are subject to change, and they have legal issues around what they can and can't divulge in a public forum. 

You can whine about it here, or you can talk to your SE and your Account Manager.

If you've got problems with the product, log support cases. Don't rely on unpaid volunteers like me. If the product doesn't meet your needs, then switch to another vendor. If Solarwinds meets your needs better, go to them.