5286 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Loss of config templates since upgrading to 7.2

SOLVED
Go to solution

Loss of config templates since upgrading to 7.2

Hi,

Upgraded to 7.2 from 7.1 and we appeared to have lost the link to our configuration templates

22 REPLIES 22
LindsayHill
Honored Contributor

Are you saying that the menu option is not there? Or that your configuration templates have been lost?

The latter was supposed to be resolved in 7.2. From the release notes, under "Resolved Problems:

39. All configuration template files in iCC will be cleared if you update an early version to iMC PLAT 7.1 (E0303P16) or later. 

The link to get to the configuration templates tells you there was a problem and return to the home screen and run the dump logs routine. I upgraded from 7.1 (E0303P06) to 7.2.

I have checked on the server and the templates are in the correct location and still there. The screen I receive is the remediation screen which i have just attached.

LindsayHill
Honored Contributor
Solution

I think you're going to have to do what it suggests - collect the logs & submit a case.

JasonL1
Frequent Advisor

Phil, 

Have you made any progress on this? I am facing the same problem and am hoping support will be of help.

Hi Jason,

No response received so far from support.

JasonL1
Frequent Advisor

I opened a case Friday and, have not gotten past the first call yet.

Looking at it myself, I see a lot of Java based errors. Perhaps, something got tweaked just enough for it to not know where to look or, to look for some non existant files.

Agree, nearly a week on and still no response.

JasonL1
Frequent Advisor

A tech called me yesterday and we spent about an hour on my issue/case.

As of now, it looks like it will be going to the software engineers as well as the tech to sort though the Java errors we saw. The tech mentioned that, she was unable to replicate the issue so, we collected more data for her to look at and pass along to the software/app engineers.