7237 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Monitoring of WiFi users with IMC using widget

Andrii0
Occasional Advisor

Monitoring of WiFi users with IMC using widget

Hello,

I have a HP WiFi controller and want to monitor users connected to particular SSID using widget on IMC Home screen or Tiling dashboard. Unfortunately, I haven't found how to do it. I can view users list via Service > WLAN Manager > Resource Management > Client List , but it's not comfortable to get this information from separate page, moreover, there is no autorefresh option available. 
The most suitable widget I've found so far is Wlan list (screenshot attached), but it is obviously not the thing I need.

So is it possible to monitor WiFi users list with widget?

2 REPLIES 2
NeilR
Esteemed Contributor

I think your only choice is the TopN SSIDs by Clients Widget. It will list number of clients by SSID and each number will be a link to  Service > WLAN Manager > Resource Management > Client List

see screen shot. Not the answer if you want a list of userid's but the qty vs SSID will refresh, and list is a click away

Andrii0
Occasional Advisor

Thanks. In my case "TopN SSIDs by Clients" and "Wlan list" widgets have the same functionality - both of them can be used for clicking to receive the WiFi users list. Unfortunately, it's near useless if this information need to be present on a big monitoring "view-only" screen, which nobody uses for clicking on a regular basis.