1751700 Members
5044 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Process euplat won't load since upgrading to 7.3 E0506P07

Process euplat won't load since upgrading to 7.3 E0506P07

Since upgrading to 7.3 E0506P07 this process doesn't load and as such some functions within IMC no longer Work.IMC Upgrade Error.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
mschrein2
Frequent Advisor

Re: Process euplat won't load since upgrading to 7.3 E0506P07

Hello,

could you please have a look at the following logfile:

<imc installation folder>/euplat/log/imceuplat.log

maybe it is not able to use port 21195 

Re: Process euplat won't load since upgrading to 7.3 E0506P07

Hi,

Unable to provide this detail as I needed to rollback and I successfully upgraded to 7.3 E0506. The minute I upgraded to P07 the problem shows both on standard and enterprise editions.
IMC loaded fine and I could log in and the only problem other than that service not starting was that I was unable to see the server info from the system/system configuration menu.

Cheers,

Philip Goodridge | Senior Enterprise Monitoring Analyst

Enterprise Network Services
ICT Infrastructure Services | Information Technologies Branch
Department of Education

P: 07 3034 4484
E: philip.goodridge@qed.qld.gov.au
Level 14 AM60 | 60 Albert Street | Brisbane QLD 4000
PO Box 15033 | City East QLD 4002

Inspiring minds. Creating opportunities. Shaping Queensland's future.
Please consider the environment before printing this email.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D0EFDE.DD5B9810]

***************************************************************************************************

IMPORTANT: This email (including any attachments) may contain legally privileged, confidential or private information and may be protected by copyright. You may only use it if you are the person(s) to whom it was intended to be sent and if you use it in an authorised way. No one is allowed to use, review, alter, transmit, disclose, distribute, print or copy this email without appropriate authority.

If the email was not intended for you and was sent to you by mistake, please telephone or email me immediately, destroy any hard copies of this email, and delete it and any copies of it from your computer system. Any legal privilege and confidentiality attached to the email is not waived or destroyed by that mistake.

It is your responsibility to ensure that this email does not contain and is not affected by computer viruses, defects or interference by third parties or replication problems (including incompatibility with your computer system).

***************************************************************************************************