1752759 Members
4911 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Right-Click Sub Menu Not Appearing

sponiato
Occasional Contributor

Right-Click Sub Menu Not Appearing

Seems like  browser issue to me, but I have tried the latest versions of Edge, IE, Firefox and Chrome and NONE of them will display the submenu of options when right-clicking in the topology maps. Right Clicking in the Dashboard Configuration screen does not work either. I was running a trial of IMC for 2 months and this worked fine. Does not work directly on the server or remote machines.

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12
ibias
Regular Advisor

did you try refresh the web browser, delete all cookies, history etc.?

sponiato
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion, but it's nothing directly browser related. 4 different browsers, 3 different computers, both with cleared and full caches, no differnce in how the GUI malfunctions.

I've been getting dragged along by HPE support for weeks on my case with them(no exaggeration). Each time, they have me gather a different log file and FTP it to them. The logs indicated lots of errors, but what they mean and how I am to fix it has still not been interpreted or communicated to me HP.

I've wasted so much time on this so far that a fresh install would have probably been a better approach. I have to say, I'm disappointed with the lack of response and help HP has offered on my open case regarding this issue.

It cripples my ability to do anything beyond the most basic in the IMC web interface. I've zero time for this, so, I've abandonded our very expensive IMC with 27x7 support and am just running scripts via SSH to manage and configure my gear.

Erik Palen

I have similar problem with network topology views. Right-click menus won't appear, and items cannot be moved by dragging them.

I discovered that older browsers works just fine, but newer versions of IE/Firefox/Chrome doesn't work in topology views.

I updated IMC to 7.3 but problem wasn't solved. Now I use older version of Firefox (40.0) to access IMC.

NeilR
Esteemed Contributor

Not having any issues with these browsers and IMC 7.3:

Chrome
57.0.2987.133 (64-bit)

FF
52.0.2 (32-bit) & 53.0 (32-bit)

IE

Not all current but mostly recent - I assume this is windows OS - have you tried a Mac or linux client?

Tim Maxwell
Valued Contributor

Has anyone found a fix for this?  I'm still having this issue with iMC PLAT 7.3 (E0506P09)

Ratatosk
Advisor

Same problem here but with weird twist. If I am logged in as Admin, it works. If a collegue is logged in as Admin (same brower, both on server) it doesn't work for him... go figure! Same box, same login, same browser, one works, the other not.

mschrein2
Frequent Advisor

Hi,

could you please check, if your collegue uses a touchscreen ?

If yes, pleaseturn off the touchscreen and check again

best regards

Ratatosk
Advisor

Hi, as I wrote, same system, same browser, same account for us both. The IMC server itself in this case, which is a VM.

ChrisNbg

We struggled nearly two years with the issue. My collegues had the problem, too. I could use the map's until I got my Surface Pro a few month ago.

I found the workaround by disabling the "HID conform touch screen" which works for me. I hope HPE can fix this some day!