IMC
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The use of disk ratio in NMS server disk "C:\" is "90.61" now ,had exceed threshold "90.0

deetee3
Occasional Visitor

The use of disk ratio in NMS server disk "C:\" is "90.61" now ,had exceed threshold "90.0

Hi,

I'm getting this critical error:

The use of disk ratio in NMS server disk "C:\" is "90.61" now ,had exceed threshold "90.00".

And I'm not exactly sure what it means. Is it the space on that drive?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES
Ian Vaughan
Honored Contributor

Re: The use of disk ratio in NMS server disk "C:\" is "90.61" now ,had exceed th

Hello,

Yes it should be disk usage on that C: drive.

I take it this is iMC?

In future you might get better / faster responses under the Network Management sub-forum

You can check it out in System > System Configuration > iMC Server info - Disk Usage - tab

I usually have a clear up every so often and delete all of the zip files and software depot file structures from the disk.

That usually gets rid of a good few GB.

Hope that helps

Ian

Hope that helps - please click "Thumbs up" for Kudos if it does
## ---------------------------------------------------------------------------##
Which is the only cheese that is made backwards?
Edam!
Tweets: @2techie4me
Ian Vaughan
Honored Contributor

Re: The use of disk ratio in NMS server disk "C:\" is "90.61" now ,had exceed th

And just one more thing...

Is your database on that local server on the C: drive as well as the logs, software library, backups etc or is it a remote SQL connection?

Might be worth seeing how big and how fast your DB is growing.

Ta

Ian

Hope that helps - please click "Thumbs up" for Kudos if it does
## ---------------------------------------------------------------------------##
Which is the only cheese that is made backwards?
Edam!
Tweets: @2techie4me