IMC
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using iMC to manage VPN, QoS, ACL, NPM, APM with Aruba, Cisco (?) and HPE device

Damir I.
Occasional Advisor

Using iMC to manage VPN, QoS, ACL, NPM, APM with Aruba, Cisco (?) and HPE device

Hello,

trying to figure out where iMC will go with Aruba stuff. At head I have few dozne HP A series switches, cca 100 Cisco routers for branch offices and now I am looking for a way to centralize all of this. 

Haven't tried before IMC but would like to know how IMC can handle:

- VPN creatiion and maintenance (hate CLI)

- QoS  on WAN links

- ACL on switches and routers

- NPM

- APM

and will it support everything above on Aruba 7005 controllers for remote office? 

Where Aruba management stuff will go?

1 REPLY
ibias
Regular Advisor

Re: Using iMC to manage VPN, QoS, ACL, NPM, APM with Aruba, Cisco (?) and HPE device

Hi,

not all is possible with imc Platt alone. For some additional funtions you need the additonal available modules for imc.

For VPN you can use IVM- IPSec VPN manager module, for QoS the QOS module and for APM the APM module. With version 7.3 the step 3 integration of AirWave for WLAN management is realised, so you can get information of the WLAN devices managed with AirWave also visible in imc.

All actual HPE Aruba product are manageable in imc.. For the Aruba Controller you can do backup/restore and also software update with imc.