iMC HA file synchronization

SOLVED
Go to solution
kyildirim
Occasional Visitor

iMC HA file synchronization

Hello,

I have an IMC HA installation, I am using iMC standard verison 7.3 and patch 09

I just created a server group via iHA Tool, an active server and a standby server.

Also I installed the cwRsyncServer v4.1.0 tool for file synchronization between the servers

The idea is any file changes on active server need to be replicated to standby server via iMC sync Service

some of the folders and files synchronized correctly but when I create a configuration template on the active server, this template is not copied to the same folder as in active server.

for example, active server is creating the template file under ..\client\conf\icc\config_file\en

but file is replicated to a different directories on standby server : ..\client\conf\icc\en  and  ..\client\conf\icc

Also any updates to the template only changing the file in ..\client\conf\icc folder on standby server

As a result I can't use the template if primary server goes offline and stanby server prometed as active server.

does any one have the same problem?

regards,

Kemal

1 REPLY 1
kyildirim
Occasional Visitor
Solution

Re: iMC HA file synchronization

SOLVED--

HP Support sent me a fix file, and file synchronization is working now, it seem like it was a bug in rsync tool.

Possibly this will be fixed in next update of IMC server.

regards,