6862 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: /imc/login.jsf getting 404 ...

V34
Frequent Visitor

/imc/login.jsf getting 404 ...

hi all,

after upgrade to IMC 7.3 (E506P03) i cant log in to the webconsol.

the login-page started to do a loop with no errormessage, but a wireshark-capture showed a 404 not found

in the folder C:\Program Files\iMC\client\web\apps\ROOT

index.html looks like this:

<html>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
window.location.href='/imc/login.jsf';
//-->
</script>
</head>
</html>

and i have no clue why this is not working , anyone else had the same problem ?

/P

9 REPLIES 9
ibias
Regular Advisor

Hi,

be sure that all processes are started. Clear all cookies or use another browser.

V34
Frequent Visitor

tried several browsers from different computers , no luck :/ it feels its something with the imc-server . all servies starts . but there is one service that take "ages" to start up , its called jserver.

/peter

mschreiner
Occasional Advisor

Hello Peter,

could you please share the <IMC installation folder>/client/log/imcforeground.log with us?

V34
Frequent Visitor

ok,

i have reverted to a working backup of the whole imc-server , if i get the same problem again i will post this logfile.

/P

V34
Frequent Visitor

ha!

it works ! ... i couldnt let this problem go so i reverted to the faulty snapshot ... looked in the correct logfile you guys told me about and there it was:

"java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"

so i ran the command:

\iMC\client\bin\setmem.bat 4096

rebooted and *voila* ... it works as supposed!

thank you for the input.

dcw165
Occasional Visitor

I also have a problem getting to the console after upgrading from 7.3_E0506 to 7.3_E0506P07

Any help would be appreciated.

2018-02-28 14:32:37 [WARN ] [main] [org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DisposableBeanAdapter::destroy] Invocation of destroy method failed on bean with name 'resMemSymbolMgr': java.lang.NullPointerException
2018-02-28 14:32:37 [INFO ] [main] [com.imc.plat.task.func.ImcTaskMgrImpl::destroy] One-off scheduler for iMC task shutdown.
2018-02-28 14:32:37 [INFO ] [main] [com.imc.plat.task.func.ImcTaskMgrImpl::destroy] Periodic scheduler for iMC task shutdown.
2018-02-28 14:32:37 [INFO ] [main] [org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.AbstractSessionFactoryBean::destroy] Closing Hibernate SessionFactory
2018-02-28 14:32:37 [INFO ] [main] [com.imc.plat.agent.AgentTaskMgrImpl::destroy] One-off scheduler for agent task shutdown.
2018-02-28 14:32:37 [INFO ] [main] [com.imc.plat.agent.AgentTaskMgrImpl::destroy] Periodic scheduler for agent task shutdown.
2018-02-28 14:32:37 [ERROR] [iMC Monitor Task Lookup] [com.imc.dnd.tasks.func.MonitorTaskMgrImpl::run] Failed to look for monitor task.
java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
at com.imc.dnd.tasks.func.MonitorTaskMgrImpl.run(MonitorTaskMgrImpl.java:236)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
2018-02-28 14:32:59 [INFO ] [Thread-27] [com.imc.plat.proxy.https.HttpProxyService$2::run] Working threads count=0
2018-02-28 14:32:59 [ERROR] [Thread-49] [com.imc.common.MsgComm::sendSyncMsg] sendSyncMsg(int, char, ASN1Type, ASN1Type, int) msgCode = [1513],request = [class com.imc.asn1msg.qvperformance.AsnRTTaskDataReq - { -- SEQUENCE --
iSessionID = 1519828379227,
devList = { -- SEQUENCE OF --
}
}],response = [class com.imc.asn1msg.qvperformance.AsnRTTaskDataResp - (NULL)].
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Service is not running!
at com.imf.AbstractMessageFuture.get(AbstractMessageFuture.java:622)
at com.imf.AbstractMessageFuture.get(AbstractMessageFuture.java:292)
at com.imf.AbstractMessageFuture.get(AbstractMessageFuture.java:1)
at com.imc.common.MsgComm.sendSyncMsg(MsgComm.java:305)
at com.imc.common.MsgComm.sendSyncMsg(MsgComm.java:264)
at com.imc.perfm.realtime.func.PerfRealtimeMonitorThread.run(PerfRealtimeMonitorThread.java:206)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Service is not running!
at com.imf.MessageDispatcher.waitInPool(MessageDispatcher.java:134)
at com.imf.DefaultMessageService.sendMessage(DefaultMessageService.java:105)
at com.imf.DefaultMessageService.sendMessage(DefaultMessageService.java:1)
at com.imc.common.MsgComm.sendSyncMsg(MsgComm.java:302)
... 5 more
2018-02-28 14:32:59 [WARN ] [Thread-49] [com.imc.perfm.realtime.func.PerfRealtimeMonitorThread::run] Can not connect to MDP Server, try again 30's later...
2018-02-28 14:33:07 [INFO ] [main] [org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.AbstractSessionFactoryBean::destroy] Closing Hibernate SessionFactory

mschrein2
Frequent Advisor

Hello,

are all imc processes started successfully? (especially the imcnetresdm) (see iDMA Process tab)

Is the sql connection ok? (see iDMA Enviroment tab)

mschrein2
Frequent Advisor

from the output of the imcforeground.log it looks as if the jserver process is not up and running

dcw165
Occasional Visitor

Genius, simple solution, for some reson it had removed the auto startup aftet the upgrade, doh! 

Thanks