3447 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: strange custom topology view disappear

febelus
Advisor

strange custom topology view disappear

Hi,

i'm using gis map for network topology custom view background. I've created a tree of view link this:

up |

| sub view

|| sub sub view

etc...

The proble is that when i click on subview i view the topology but the "sub sub view" icon disappear....to view the "sub sub view" icon i need to click on layout button but after if i save the topolgy close and re-open the "sub sub view" re desappear?? i think that is a gis bug?

7 REPLIES 7
Brian_Dsouza
HPE Pro

What iMC version are you using?

If it is below IMC 7.3 E0605, please consider upgrading to it and/or above.

Accept or Kudo

febelus
Advisor

IMV 7.3 E0506

Brian_Dsouza
HPE Pro

@febelus

At this moment I would suggest you upgrade to E0605 and/or above.

Also did you try switching browsers to eliminate minimum browser version dependecies ?

Accept or Kudo

febelus
Advisor

i've try live update for imc but no update....... on hpe site the latest is e0506..... whre can i found this e0605??

Brian_Dsouza
HPE Pro

Click here

Enter the iMC product number(e.g JG747AAE), check the radio button, click on "Software downloads" to get to the latest firmware.

Accept or Kudo

febelus
Advisor

updated...but not work....

Jarret Workman
HPE Pro

Hi Febelus,

I tested in my lab this morning with IMC 7.3 E0506P09 and the latest IMC 7.3 E0605H05.

I see the same behavior you are reporting with the missing sub-view folder whenever I add a GIS map, so this does appear to be a possible bug.

Regarding Live Update in IMC not finding the newer software versions, there was a certificate change on the HPE Software Depot that caused IMC to not be able to access.  IMC 7.3 E0605H05 contains the new certificate and should restore Live Update function.

For the Network Topology with GIS mapping issue, I would recommend logging a support case.

Accept or Kudo