1753806 Members
7949 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion

About Inbound Calls

vijay_gopal25

About Inbound Calls

Hi,

My office has  3COM NBX 3102 Model phones(more than 5 phones). The incomming Calls coming to office rings to only few phones, I want to make the incomming lines rings to my extension also. I don't has the Netset password. Is there any other solution to do this in the phone itself. Any help will be great. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vijay

5 REPLIES 5
jorge.abellas
Advisor

Re: About Inbound Calls

You can't configure that from the phone itself and in all likelihood you will need administrator, not just user access to Netset.

vijay_gopal25

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for your reply. Have a nice day...

JimC_1
Advisor

User level access only allows a user to log in and log out of a group the administrator has already made the user a member of.  If you want to change the number of users in a group or who they are, you will need the administrator's password.

vijay_gopal25

Hi,

I got NBX Password. Now i can able to login into the NBX web interface. I found the HUNT group is need to be edited for receiving the call. I tried to edit the hunt group, but in modify tab i can able to view only, how to add a extension to this group. I clicked the button "SHOW ALL", but there is no change. I unable to see the other extension. Please tell where i am wrong, how it can be done.

Vijay

bosoxfan_1
Super Advisor

Please check and make sure you are using Firefox Mozilla or IE 6.0 or 7.0..NBX does not support IE 8.0 and this may be the issue.

Also, what is the extension you want to add to the hunt group? Remember that you cannot add SIP phones or phantom extensions.