Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
IP Telephony - NBX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All lines down. Can't connect to NetSet. Need help!

cap295
Occasional Visitor

All lines down. Can't connect to NetSet. Need help!

My NBX phones all stopped connecting. I can't connect to my NetSet, it just says 'waiting for' the IP address. I don't know what happened. All I was doing was changing some user ids for new employees. It was all going fine, then I was entering the password to access my voicemail and it went dead. Everytime I tried to place a call out or pick up voicemail, it said 'all ports busy' or something like that. I reset the phone and its now stuck at 'connecting to NCP... L2 (NCP MAC) ..." I've looked at other postings and some say to reboot the switch and I think I've done that and still no change. Please, any ideas?