IP Telephony - NBX
1752577 Members
5102 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: As HP continues to destroy anything they touch . . .

mswann60
Frequent Advisor

As HP continues to destroy anything they touch . . .

We bought a pcXset license.

Its has to be registered on line. The on line registration software doesn't work. The on line registration is more about gathering specific system data for marketing than servicing a customer.

After 30 minutes on the phone with India, then America, we have to wait 24 hours for the "system" to reset itself, and if that doesn't work,  call back, then they will email us the key.

One can only pray that HP spins off 3Com again to a party that actually cares about what they are doing in the market place.

5 REPLIES 5
merlin215
Valued Contributor

Sorry to hear . I am looking into it now ...

merlin215
Valued Contributor

Did you use this link ? 

http://hp.com/networking/mynetworking/

Tell me what happened so I can forward the info over to one of my counterparts  pls or email me at roconnor@hp.com

mswann60
Frequent Advisor

We did everything we were instructed to do. I will ask the employee tasked with this to contact you. We placed the order on 8/23, we dont have the key yet.

Thanks.

merlin215
Valued Contributor

Have the employee call 800 876-3266 and speka with cusotmer cat team / licensing folks . If necessary they can open a ticket and send it up to Us here . ......

mswann60
Frequent Advisor

Ok,

We finally resolved this on Sept 7th and obtained the liscense. Thank you for your help.