1752290 Members
4728 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: CDR

Helper1
Visitor

CDR

Ok now here is another one for you on the same system that I have been reporting on.  The issues of locking up have seemed to stop and the voice mail issues have not came back up as of yet.  But here is another issue in this chain. 

I have found that the CDR ap starts to have connection issues when a CDR for any day gets over 1M in size inside the directory.  I found this out by using Filezilla, I downloaded and removed all except the current day's CDR file from the system.  I then ran the ap and after a successful retrieval,  purged the call records from the CDR ap. Then I went in and uploaded another day's file and start the process over.  No issue was found until I uploaded a day's record that was over 1M in size to the system.  The files closest to 1M were 1,407,743 and 994,155.  With several days of files less than 1M, ran the ap with no issue including the 994,155 file.  With only the current day's file and the 1.4M file, ran app with timeout issues.  There are 3 files that are over 1M and no matter which is on system, the ap will timeout.  This test has been done using different computers and on the same switch.

Keep in mind that this system is the same one that I have been posting on for quite sometime now.

V3000

R6_5_22_03/Memory Upgrade

2 - PRI's

57 - 3102 phones

15 member ACD

20 voice mail ports

Please assist with this issue.

3 REPLIES 3
merlin215
Valued Contributor

Ok now here is another one for you on the same system that I have been reporting on.  The issues of locking up have seemed to stop and the voice mail issues have not came back up as of yet.  But here is another issue in this chain. 

So these issues are resolved ? What did you do ?  We are very happy that this issue is resolved ....

I have found that the CDR ap starts to have connection issues when a CDR for any day gets over 1M in size inside the directory.  I found this out by using Filezilla, I downloaded and removed all except the current day's CDR file from the system.  I then ran the ap and after a successful retrieval,  purged the call records from the CDR ap. Then I went in and uploaded another day's file and start the process over.  No issue was found until I uploaded a day's record that was over 1M in size to the system.  The files closest to 1M were 1,407,743 and 994,155.  With several days of files less than 1M, ran the ap with no issue including the 994,155 file.  With only the current day's file and the 1.4M file, ran app with timeout issues.  There are 3 files that are over 1M and no matter which is on system, the ap will timeout.  This test has been done using different computers and on the same switch.

Is your site experiencing this issue ? Do you have to remove files to get it to work again ?

bosoxfan
Trusted Contributor

What version of CDR are you running? Is it 6.0.22?

Helper1
Visitor

The other issues are seeming to have seized for the time being.  The issue with the CDR, yes, I have to remove the days records that are larger than 1M in size to get it to work.  I have to check the version of CDR that they are running.