1752808 Members
6031 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Connect v3000 with Siemens 3750 Problem

Shady
Occasional Contributor

Connect v3000 with Siemens 3750 Problem

i have 3COM V3000 and i connect it with Siemens 3750 through E1 connection using Qsig protocol the problem is when i try to reach the 3com phones from the Siemens one i wait nearly 5 seconds till i can listen to the welcome message.. anyone can help ? thank you in advance

4 REPLIES 4
Shady
Occasional Contributor

Re: Connect v3000 with Siemens 3750 Problem

i have 3COM V3000 and i connect it with Siemens 3750 through E1 connection using Qsig protocol the problem is when i try to reach the 3com phones from the Siemens one i wait nearly 5 seconds till i can listen to the welcome message.. anyone can help ? thank you in advance

bosoxfan_1
Super Advisor

check the Max digits on your dialplan. if you are dialing 10 numbers and the maximum is 12, the system will wait a few seconds for the extra digits, then dial out.

merlin_1
Super Advisor

Need to know what you dial between the pbx'es .

What are the ext #'s on the siemens ?

How many digits ?

What are the ext #'s on the NBX ?

How many digits ?

What do you dial for an outsid ecall ?

9 ?

8 ?

Do you dial

7 digits for local calls ?

10 digits for local calls ?

11 digits for long distance ?

Does the siemens system dial all of your outbound calls ?

Shady
Occasional Contributor

The Siemens Extensions are four digits and begins with 2 and the Siemens have a outgoing lines and the outgoing via dialing 0, the 3com extensions begins with 1 and have no outgoing lines till now and i am trying to connect the two systems and have the problem of waitting the 5 seconds after dialing the siemens PBX and then listen to the autoattend message so i dial the extension again to reach the one i need to call.