5406 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

DIDs on NBX100

DataSource
Advisor

DIDs on NBX100

Hello,

On an NBX100 with an internal PRI card and the telco is sending 4 digits how do I map the digits the telco is sending direct to extensions thus creating DIDs?

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
merlin_1
Super Advisor

Re: DIDs on NBX100

A simple way as this is not an easy answer

Every DID will have a PretranslatorEntryCreate entry with a did on the end and a matching PretranslatorOperationCretae as well .

In your dial plan , you will need to go down to the section : pretranslators and you will see 2 areas

PretranslatorEntryCreate ( Telco DID inbound )

PretranslatorOperation Create ( Where to send the call in the NBX )

Every Pretranslator EntryCreate = 1 did

Every PretranslatorOperationCreate = 1 NBX Location as they match . Pretransentry 1 = pretransoperation 1

You need to do a replace action on the PretransOperationCreate , as there are 10 default striplead actions that you do not need , so for the first 10 did's you can modify these to be replace instead of striplead .

Then go into tab to it and find the dialplan/ pretranslator list and find the 5 digit ddi / 4 digit internal pretranslator , and in the list you must select all of your PRI channels and add them into this pretranslator . 3KB's are available on our website @

www.3com.com that explains all these as well .

DataSource
Advisor

Thanks Merlin,

I think I was a bit ambiguous on the original question. There are already a few DIDs in place. I just need to add more. I believe the Telco is sending 4 digits

Is there a simple way to add the new DIDs?

raybrindley
Advisor

You should be able to copy any other DID's that are already there.

If you post the pretranslators section of your dial plan should be able to point you in the right location.

Most of the time it's just a matter of copying a previous line and changing the identifier number.

DataSource
Advisor

Thanks Ray and Thanks Merlin. That is exactly what I did and it worked perfectly