NBX V3000 running R6_0_63

I have the following dial plan entry:

TableEntry Create 1 49 1015 4 4 Internal 0 11

Table Create 2 Incoming 4 Digit DID and Auto At

/ Id Entry Digits Min Max Class Prio Route

/ -- ----- ------------ --- --- ------------- ---- -----

TableEntry Create 2 9 1015 4 4 Internal 0 11

Table Create 3 Least Cost Routing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/ Routes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/ Route Description

/ ----- -----------

DestinationRoute Create 11 Felix Routing

/ Route Entry DestinationExtension

/ ----- ----- --------------------

DestinationRouteEntry Create 11 1 4004

What is supposed to happen is someone from an internal extension dials 1015 it is supposed to ring Hunt Group 4004, which should ring one phone 4 times and then go to the voicemail of extension 1015. What IS happening is it is going straight to voicemail.

If you dial the HG extension 4004, it rings 4 times like it is supposed to and then goes right to voicemail of extension 1015, like it is supposed to.

Dial plan tests all work properly(see below);

Translation and Routing verification tool

Pretranslator: no pretranslator specified for this device

Translator: Internal 4 Digit Extensions (1)

Matching digit pattern: 1015 from entry 49

Call class: Internal

Route: Felix Routing (11)

Routing:

Digits provided to router: 1015

Route Entry Matched: RouteId=11 EntryId=1

Free device is 4004 Hunt Group

Digits to outpulse on terminating device: 1015

Confused..???

Mike Blank

LeBlanc Communications

This message was edited by MBlank on 4-29-09 @ 3:49 PM
Mike Blank

LeBlanc Communications

12 REPLIES 12
merlin_1
Super Advisor

Re: Dial plan- hunt group issue..

Internally dial 1015 as well as a dial plan test on ext 1015 and check the routes

sounds like a routing issue maybe .....

Is 1015 a phantom number or a real user ?

merlin_1
Super Advisor

You state :

I have had them dial 1015 internally and it goes right to voicemail .├В  1015 is a phantom mailbox.

Thats because there is no mac address associated with the device .

Why don't you send it to the hunt group and use hunt group coverage to send it to voicemail for the hunt group and set 1015 as the coverage point as a phantom ? Works here !

Also what version of code are you running ?

This message was edited by merlin on 4-30-09 @ 7:22 AM
MBlank
Advisor

Merlin,

If you look at my original message it shows you the dial plan entries that show you that if you dial 1015 internally OR from an auto attendant that it gets replaced by the hunt group 4004. Also, at the bottom of my email it shows you the dial plan test, which works properly. Also, at the top of my email it says NBX V3000 running R6_0_63... :)

Mike Blank

LeBlanc Communications

Mike Blank

LeBlanc Communications

merlin_1
Super Advisor

So why do you need ext 1015 ?

JSOLANO
Advisor

Hi Mike,

I thinks this is happening bacause of the memebership of the phone is not on table 1 nor table 2, check dialplan > table > membership: table 1 and 2

MBlank
Advisor

Wouldnt my dial plan test fail then?

Mike Blank

LeBlanc Communications

Mike Blank

LeBlanc Communications

JSOLANO
Advisor

Ok, let me know if am wrong but I think you have 1015 routed to 4004 but also you have a phantom extension at 1015, remember if you have the extension number 1015 going to the HG, the HG call coverage will be ruled by the same dialplan entry, which will make a loop on your system, the huntgroups are also ruled by table 1, if you need that every user can only access 4004 dialing 1015, you need to create another table where you put this users, insert the entry 49, and leave Table 1 without any change.

MBlank
Advisor

the reason this is configured this way is because 2 people are sharing a phone. phone itself is extension 1014 so if you dial 1014 it rings the phone and then goes to voicemail on the phone. If you dial 1015 it goes to HG4004 which rings 1014 but says on the screen call for "1015" if no one answers, it goes to the phantom mailbox 1015. On the phone is a MWI for 1015. I have done this countless times before.

Mike Blank

LeBlanc Communications

This message was edited by MBlank on 5-4-09 @ 5:10 PM
Mike Blank

LeBlanc Communications

JSOLANO
Advisor

Here is another approach, I think if you assign a phone with a fake MAC to the user at 1015, this I believe is the only way you can make this work. Use at type of phone a business phone, this will not use a group license.