108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Error on the CDR Folder

SOLVED
Go to solution
Stephen Doyle
Valued Contributor

Error on the CDR Folder

Hi I am having an issue where the CDR folder is missing from the Root of the Drive on the phone system

0117:012254:0249 CDR            E Error opening .cdr directory [/htfs0/cdr/]                                                                              
0117:012254:0249 CDR            E Error opening .cdr directory [/htfs0/cdr/]                                                                              
0117:012254:0249 CDR            E lNbxLogCall() - Error opening CDR file.                                                                                 
0117:075458:0980 CDR            E Error opening .cdr directory [/htfs0/cdr/]                                                                              
0117:075458:0980 CDR            E Error opening .cdr directory [/htfs0/cdr/]                                                                              
0117:075458:0980 CDR            E lNbxLogCall() - Error opening CDR file.                                                                                 
0117:080738:0826 CDR            E Error opening .cdr directory [/htfs0/cdr/]                                                                              
0117:080738:0826 CDR            E Error opening .cdr directory [/htfs0/cdr/]                                                                              
0117:080738:0826 CDR            E lNbxLogCall() - Error opening CDR file.                                                                                 
0117:081533:0153 CDR            E Error opening .cdr directory [/htfs0/cdr/]                                                                              
0117:081533:0153 CDR            E Error opening .cdr directory [/htfs0/cdr/]                                                                              
0117:081533:0153 CDR            E lNbxLogCall() - Error opening CDR file.    

When I ftp in I cannot see the directory is there a way to create it as I cannot create the directory on FTP.

Regards

Stephen                                                      

13 REPLIES 13
merlin215
Valued Contributor

FTP into the NBX and check the cdr folder to see what is in there ( By date )

use something like ws_ftp or filezilla

user : administrator

pwd : You nbx password

I use ws_ftp and set the account ype as a passport160

The cdr direcftory should have files for every day of CDR .

Stephen Doyle
Valued Contributor

Did that but there is no CDR folder on the root of the phone system.

Capture1.PNG

also on the root you can see there is no CDR folder

Capture2.PNG

merlin215
Valued Contributor

Do you have CDR enabled in netset ? Does not look like you are writing to the disk .  

Stephen Doyle
Valued Contributor

Capture3.PNG

Yep its set

merlin215
Valued Contributor

That is definately not right . Did someone delete this folder ? Never saw that in 10 years .

I guess you can try the most obvious first :

recreate a cdr folder on the htfs0 partion  .

Next lets see if the data is beingi written to it after a couple of minutes / hours , you should see a file in there with todays date  created .

Reboot the NBX if you can as well .

worst case is to re install the code but I don't think we need to go there yet , at least .

lets try this first ...

Stephen Doyle
Valued Contributor

It will not create the folder using FTP

merlin215
Valued Contributor

Hmm ... Maybe worse than I thought . What error does it  give you on your ftp creation ?

User permission ?

Unable to create  ?

Need more info .......

You can re install the code ,,,,

Back up your db , 

Reboot to another NBX cod eon your NBX

remove the current code

re install the NBX code .

Restore your db

Stephen Doyle
Valued Contributor

Sorry,

It telling me that the command is not know when I try to create the folder, and will not allow me to create it in firezilla or ws-ftp-lite.

Regards

Stephen

merlin215
Valued Contributor

OK , it will noT allow you to do this as it fails here too .  My Bad

You will prob have to reload the nbx code per suggested above as this directory should be there .