108759 Solutions
New Discussion

How to FTP into NBX to replace Name Directory Prompt

SOLVED
Go to solution
lstarbird
Occasional Contributor

How to FTP into NBX to replace Name Directory Prompt

We have a NBX 100 phone system.  We're switching the default prompt for searching the name directory by last name to another wav file that directs callers to search by first name.

I'm able to FTP in & found where the s0000009.wav file is located (/htfs0/country/prompts.US.en.R4_3_13/adpcm), but I get the following error when trying to export the file:

550 File "s0000009.wav " not found or permission problem

: /htfs0/country/prompts.US.en.R4_3_13/adpcm/s0000009.wav

I'm logging in with the administrator's account & should be able to do this, right?  I've confirmed that all administrator type accounts passwords have been changed to the same password with 8 characters.  I've also confirmed that FTP is enabled.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how I might be able to accomplish exporting a copy of the original wav file, renaming the existing & importing the replacement wav file would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

1 REPLY 1
lstarbird
Occasional Contributor
Solution

Re: How to FTP into NBX to replace Name Directory Prompt

FileZilla saved the day!  I had tried about 5 different FTP clients with no luck.  I search more on the subject & found a similar issue completely unrelated to the phone system, but the fix was using FileZilla...yay!