1753823 Members
9351 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

How to determine inbound DID for PRI's

CJ_1
Advisor

How to determine inbound DID for PRI's

Currently you can go into the PRI Status screen and view the last 5 digits that were dialed or received. Is this information recorded or is their a way to have this information recorded so we can see the last 30 days? I checked the CDR but they inbound digits don't appear, just the PRI channel number.

The reason being that that we own a 400 block of DID's with about 70 odd ball DID's (which our TELCO calls a Virtual Routed Number - VRN) that were from our old phone system. While I can press the 'F5' key I see some of the old VRN's listed in the 'FROM PSTN' I was wondering if I could see all of them at once. This way I won't miss any of the VRN's and end up canceling a line that is actively being used.

The thought is that for those that are still in use, we would play an AA notifying the caller that the number has changed before sending the caller on their merry way.

Thanks, Chris

Ver= 6.0.63

This message was edited by CJ on 11-9-09 @ 2:14 PM
3 REPLIES 3
merlin_1
Super Advisor

Re: How to determine inbound DID for PRI's

No way to record those numbers as it is only a view of the last 5 calls . You can set up a couple of announcement only mailboxes and send your did calls to these Mialboxes .

Example :

You have a reached a non working number at abc company .

CJ_1
Advisor

Merlin-

Thanks for the advice. I was thinking the same but figured it would be even easier to just quickly parse some data.

Thanks.

merlin_1
Super Advisor

You're welcome Chris . I wish I could have been more help ....