3980 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Issue with 6.5.22 and CDR

DanCarroll
Frequent Advisor

Issue with 6.5.22 and CDR

FYI

I have upgraded my v3001r to 6.5.22 from 6.0.63.

I use the ACD features and my main (Operator) ACD group is a calling group.

The CDR report shows all calls that didn't overflow out to another group were abandoned.

The NBX real time stats program and the acd stats page show accurate call records.

I upgraded the CAS and CDR to most recent versions.

Same issue.

Work around fix--- make ACD group a MIA group.

this fixed the problem. I did not try the other distribution methods.

6 REPLIES 6
bosoxfan_1
Super Advisor

yes, this is a known issue.. a patch will be available soon. You should open up a case with 3com for this and reference this posting.

DanCarroll
Frequent Advisor

Installed patch last night. Less than a week to get a fix. I am happy.
bigmaneric97_1
Frequent Advisor

Running R6_5_22P03 and all of sudden instead of the ACD stats resetting every 24 hours they are resetting every 25 hours.  This really messes up call numbers for a day.  Any idea where I can change that value?

Thanks,

Eric

bosoxfan
Trusted Contributor

This value cannot be changed.

The ACD statistics "Per Day" is based on a 24 hour timer that begins when the NBX is rebooted. It is not based on a daily basis. The "Per Day" statistics will be reset 24 hours from the reboot of the NBX. For example, if customer rebooted his system at 10:32 a.m, the "Per Day" statistics would then be reset at 10:32 every day. 

If you want statistics based on a certain time, (for example 7:00am to 5:00pm), I suggest you set up

a "shift" and use the shift statistics that will reset at the specified shift times.

Hope this helps.

bigmaneric97_1
Frequent Advisor

The issue is that the stats aren't resetting every 24 hours.  I rebooted the phone switch at 9 PM last night and the numbers were not reset this morning. Not sure why.

Thanks,

bosoxfan
Trusted Contributor

hi

the ACD 24 hour column is set off the reboot of the NBX.. so if you rebooted the NBX at 9:00 PM last night,

the numbers would be reset at 9:00 PM tonight...

The best thing, if you want to watch the numbers on a daily basis, is to set up shifts as I had mentioned earlier.