Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
IP Telephony - NBX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mediaserver errof in NBossLog

MIKEM
Occasional Contributor

Mediaserver errof in NBossLog

I am getting the following:

1025:102054:0269 MediaServer    E SendAudioTaskIMAADPCM: semTake on 0x2856064 failed reason 0x3d0004 - Task_01                                           
1025:102058:0807 MediaServer    E SendAudioTaskIMAADPCM: semTake on 0x31946e4 failed reason 0x3d0004 - Task_00                                           

Then all call handling stops 

Any idea what this is?

2 REPLIES
bosoxfan
Trusted Contributor

Re: Mediaserver errof in NBossLog

Error 3d0004 is a timeout error. I am betting that this is not the root cause of your issue, but a sympton. Media server is used by voicemail and Auto attendant, so normal calls should still go through. I think something else is happening on the system and MediaServer is a victim. When the issue occurs, you should attach a console port to the NBX. Do an "i" command. Is anything suspended other than the debugger? if so, you should do an "nbxSaveCore" and open a case with HP Networking. What version of NBX are you running?
MIKEM
Occasional Contributor

Re: Mediaserver errof in NBossLog

We are running 6_0_63. No tasks suspended....