1753361 Members
5653 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Missed Calls not appearing on LCD?

mohamed.sabbah
Frequent Advisor

Missed Calls not appearing on LCD?

Before we do NBX replacement and upgrade the phones used to show when there is a missed call. We change the NBX (it was 3000 analog now it is 3001R latest software 6_0_63). The phones are no more showing the fact there is missed calls. But when we go to the call log the missed calls are logged there! What could be the problem?

5 REPLIES 5
merlin_1
Super Advisor

You say you replaced your tels , what type of tels were there first ?

Also

from a V3000 to a V3001R

Same database ?

So you are saying that when the call comes in it is not showing up under missed calls ?

What call log ?

Not exactly sure on that one .

You could try :

1. reboot the tels as possible downloaded code issue

2. Check in netset what code the tels are running .

3. Not sure if a network trace would help but cfg logging and enable nbset log for the tel and create a missed call . Then review the log .

mohamed.sabbah
Frequent Advisor

Thanks Merlin!

We changed only the NBX (from 3000 analog to 3001R), telephones remain the same.

We used the same database backup from 3000 Analog and we restored it on the 3001R!

The missed calls appear in the call log, but the issue is that when the phone has new missed calls (for example one missed call or two missed calls)the LCD does not alert the user "You have 2 Missed Calls"! The user has to regularly check for missed calls in the Call Log!

Besides this issue, everything looks fine and working!

In case I suspect the software of the phone, How can I force the phone to download the latest software from the NBX!

merlin_1
Super Advisor

Hi Mohamed

I need to know what type of tels you are using

3102 ?

Thanks

bosoxfan_1
Super Advisor

I have had an NBX for years. I never see the Missed Calls on the LCD. Only if I go into the called logs will I see the Missed Calls.

I know this feature is in VCX, but is not in NBX.

mohamed.sabbah
Frequent Advisor

We are using Basic with Speaker, Business and Manager sets (3101SP, 3102, 3103). I noticed that at Manager sets it is showing Missed Calls, but not on the Business sets!