1753770 Members
4780 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Music on Hold

danieldunn10
Occasional Advisor

Music on Hold

Hi, is it possible to set up an NBX V3000 so that when a caller is put on hold music is played in the background?

I have found the music on hold setting in the system wide settings, but cannot find where you choose the music to play?

Thanks very much

12 REPLIES 12
DanCarroll
Frequent Advisor

the moh is an external connection.

Radio, MP3 player, cd player etc.

merlin_1
Super Advisor

Use a radio with an RCA type of jack and plug it into the nbx .Next go into system settings and enable music on hold and music on transfer . Put a call on hold and listen to the back ground music . 

danieldunn10
Occasional Advisor

Thanks for that, I can see the audio jack input, but when I plug it in and try the hold feature there is still no music. I've made sure the MOH option is ticked.

How can I adjust the volume, I can see there is a hole with volume marked on it on the front of the telephone system

Thanks

kgregg

I would call your cell phone or place a phone nearby on hold and adjust the volume of the input device. This is how I've always done it. Make sure that the incoming volume is not to high of it will clip when being played.

merlin_1
Super Advisor

Once you plug into the jack , the connection is very simple . Make sure the radio is on , make sure both ends of the cable are plugged in . It should work as if the 2 check boxes are checked then thats all you have to do ....

I would check the music source  or a cable issue first .

jenni.leister

Actually, for roughly $100 we bought a side plug in system... OnHold Plus 600, a MP3 digital on hold audio system... It's quite simple.. load the MP3s into its memory, press play, opt for repeat of all tracks and then press play... I adjusted volume once.. never again... I can also record my own messages if I want to and have them play on and off with audio tracks....

maknbx_1
Frequent Advisor

Hi,

if in the NBX V3001BRI th volume of MOH/MOT is very low wath i do?

In my case i try with sound card of PC or MP3 withc cable jack 3,5", and the PC and MP3 player is function, but when connect intoa NBX the volume is very low also the volume of device is to high.

Previous customer's NBX100 have the volume on the NCP card, and the same PC with same cable function the MOH/MOT, is there any method with bring up the volume on the NBX V3001BRI?

Thanks

DanCarroll
Frequent Advisor

3kb23123.

To change the volume connect to console and type--

mohSetVol (0 - 15) 0 is lowest 15 highest

to Check setting

type mohGetVol <ret>

maknbx_1
Frequent Advisor

Thanks very lot !!!!!!

Unfortunately my first way is knowledgebase, but only in this case i suppose, in bad method, that this command i cannot find......

SORRY

and many thanks