1751943 Members
4921 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion

NBX V3000 CDR Problem

roygonce

NBX V3000 CDR Problem

Hi Guys

We have a NBX V3000, when we try retrive records from NBX, NBX Call Reports Software show this message

"Error"

An error occurred while retrieving information from the NCP.

There may be a problem with your network connection

Error info:

We purged all CDR records, after 1 day we try again and received the same error.

May anybody help us?

NBX Call Reports Version 6.0.3

Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
DanCarroll
Frequent Advisor

Re: NBX V3000 CDR Problem

make sure the CDR password is correct on your pc and in the password administration area of the NBX v3000

merlin_1
Super Advisor

You should be running R6.0.63 code at the minimum .

Also cdr software  6.0.22 is the latest .

So CDR should be at least 6.0.18 or higher ......

roygonce

Password is correct, when we purge CDR, reports can be retrieved, after one day, Same Problem..!

roygonce

NBX Versión 6_0_63

NBX Call Reports Versión 6.0.3

I can repeat..! The problem is:

when we try retrive records from NBX, NBX Call Reports Software show this error Message:

"Error"

An error occurred while retrieving information from the NCP.

There may be a problem with your network connection

Error info:

We tryed the next

Purged all CDR records, retrieve records from NBX (No problem), after one day, when we try retrieve records again, NBX Call Reports Show error message.

Is complicated for us, because if everytime purge data we every day lost important data.

Please Help..! 

merlin_1
Super Advisor

2.0.96125833.3593679.html

3KB above to start the troubleshooting process ....

run this url with your ip address and cdr pwd . Try using 8 zero's for your cdr pwd in this test ....

Your IP address                                         8 zero's as the cdr passowrd

http://10.211.230.3/htfs0/billing.txt?billing,00000000,2000,1,1

bosoxfan_1
Super Advisor

First of all, you should upgrade cdr to 6.0.17.. DO NOT TAKE ANY VERSION OF CDR ABOVE 6.0.17.

CDR 6.0.17 was the last version of cdr to be supported with NBX 6.0.x...

Secondly, these seems like a network/pc issue when copying over large files.. are you on the same subnet as

the NBX? How many hops away? The fact that you can get 1 day's worth of data, but not multiple days

leads me to believe that the network connection times out... You could do a network trace to see

what the issue is...

roygonce

Merlin:

I followed your instructions, I copied the link that says, I modified the IP Address, I could collect the data, but how do I read this data?

It is in TXT format and XML is not

Thanks..!

merlin_1
Super Advisor

So you can open this page and see all of your data in XML format ? Is this correct ? If yes , then your passwor dis fine and it seems to be a connection issue .

This means that the NBX is accessable and the data is there . Your timeout message can be a lot of things .  Has this ever worked ?  When did it stop working ?

You may have to FTP in and check the daily file to see if maybe something is getting corrupted , like a time and date change , a file name change etc .

We use ws_ftp32 LE and set the account up as a passport . Log in via the admin pwd and go to the cdr directory . You can remove and/or delete the files here and save them until you find your issue .

This message was edited by merlin on 2-12-10 @ 10:33 AM
roygonce

Merlin

Thanks..!

The problem is fix..!

You are great..!