5370 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

NBX V3001 6.5.18 in SIP mode Voicemail Issues

Mark_2
Occasional Contributor

NBX V3001 6.5.18 in SIP mode Voicemail Issues

Here's another one.

It looks like the voicemail ports are not disconnecting after the customer leaves a voicemail.

Issue: After leaving a message, the voicemail port remains connected after the caller hangs up. It eventually disconnects after 6 minutes. The user then gets a 6 minute voicemail.

Is there a patch for this?

Thanks,

Mark

4 REPLIES 4
merlin_1
Super Advisor

Re: NBX V3001 6.5.18 in SIP mode Voicemail Issues

Open a case on this as I believe it is a known issue .

JSOLANO
Advisor

I think you're using analog ports with your telco, right?, if that's your case, I would say that most likely you are having a problem with TELCO, probably it's been sending a disconnect tone frecuency that is not the standard. Check with them and ask them about the frecuency. As soon you have that. Check with 3COM to determine the better aproach to converge.

This message was edited by JSOLANO on 5-14-09 @ 8:45 AM
bosoxfan_1
Super Advisor

Are you in the US? US analog line card ports use supervisory disconnect.. Try playing with that setting on the Analog line card/Advanced settings page. The default is 600ms... did this just start happening with 6.5.18 or was this also occurring with 6.0.63?

Mark_2
Occasional Contributor

I am being told by the telco that the supervisory disconnect is 500ms. However, this problem still happens when I make this change. The calls do not show in the port usage tab as messages that go over the max. This is a brand new install, so it has been on 6.5.18 only.

THanks