Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NBX call reports

greg24
Regular Advisor

NBX call reports

Hi,

I need to pull the number of phone calls made to a certain phone number by month. I logged into my NBX 5000 and set a password for the ACD Call Data Reporting password. I then installed the 3Com NBX Call Reports software. The software logs into the NBX and pulls all of the records. I looked at the reports and didn't see anything obvious. I ran the Call Distribution for hunt group by day but that report says I only received 3 calls for the year. That hunt group gets 3 calls every 5 minutes.

The phone number I want the data from is a centrex line plugged into an analog line card. The system is setup so when a call comes in on that line it rings a hunt group.

So what is the best way to get a report by month of the number of incoming phone calls to that hunt group?

Thanks,

5 REPLIES
merlin_1
Super Advisor

Re: NBX call reports

Hi

Need a few questions answered :

What version of software is the NBX running ?

What version of NBX CDR are you runnning ?

Is NBX call reports activated on your set up screen in the NBX ?

Have you ran rpeorts in the past and been able to review them previously ?

greg24
Regular Advisor

Silly me.

6.5.20 I am waiting to hear something good about 6.5.22.

nbx call reports 6.0.22

It must be setup as nbx call reports pulled in 40749 records.

This is the first time I have had to run any type of reports.

Thanks,

bosoxfan_1
Super Advisor

You mention ACD BIlling reports. if for hunt group,

you need the General Call Data Reporting password.

Set that password, then on CDR on your pc, make user the userstyle is "general reports" and login. then

retrieve the records and you should get all of them.

greg24
Regular Advisor

I added the password to General Call Data Reporting and setup the NBX Call reporting software to use that id/password. I pulled in the records and I still can't get a decent report. They are either blank or show the wrong numbers. I don't own a copy of crystal reports so I can't make a custom report. I am exporting the data to an excel spreadsheet (two actually as each spreadsheet only holds 30000 rows). I will see if excel can't help. At least I can sort data in excel. NBX call reports doesn't support sorting when viewing the raw data.

greg24
Regular Advisor

I sorted the data in excel. I sorted by P1id and then P1name. The numbers seem low; only 4425 calls in 4 months. I am wondering if I have to pull from P2id and P2name as well. I think the P2 id and name are when someone dials a department and then gets transfer to the extension I want. Or am I misunderstanding the fields?

Thanks,