Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
IP Telephony - NBX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Audio.

DanCarroll
Frequent Advisor

No Audio.

I have a new V3001r, running 6.0.63.

I have an extension x1902, which is call forwarded to the main auo-attendant.

If I call 1902 from an internal extension, it works and I am listening to the AA prompt.

If I call in from the outside and dial ext 1902 the caller doesn't hear the prompt and is sent to the time out location.

Just tested with a hunt group extension number and it works fine.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

This message was edited by DanCarroll on 9-14-09 @ 11:45 AM
5 REPLIES
merlin_1
Super Advisor

Re: No Audio.

Hmmm.....

No difference on an inbound or an outbound call .

Is 1902 a Phantom extension or a real tel ?

DanCarroll
Frequent Advisor

I have found more instances of this.

When users in a department leave, I have been forwarding the extension,(real phone) or just extension number,(phantom) to a an auto attendant whose sole purpose is to say the extension is inactive and then forward the call to a hunt group for re-answering. This has been in place on the V5000, (ver 6.0.63) I had for over a year.

Now the v3001r,(ver 6.0.63) is not handling the call as expected.

The work around was to use a hunt group extension number, and forward that group to the auto attendant.

Original Call Flow is-

AA to extension, extension forwarded to (another or same AA). This AA will not play prompt and uses T/O setting.

Work around-

AA to extension, extension forwarded to huntgroup, huntgroup forwards to AA(another or same). AA will now play prompt.

bosoxfan_1
Super Advisor

What is the "maximum number of prompt repeats" for the Auto Attendant set for??? is it 1?

I had similar issue and had to change the prompt repeats to 2 and it worked.

DanCarroll
Frequent Advisor

no repeat.

I will try it for 2 and see. I will let you know.

Thanks
DanCarroll
Frequent Advisor

repeat =2====Works!

Thanks