7686 Online
108809 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

One way audio NBX SIP mode

maknbx_1
Frequent Advisor

One way audio NBX SIP mode

Hi,

i have a one way audio when i call outside with PRI (D).

The NBX is V3000BRI with R6_5_18 and the devices is in one case the Linksys adaptor analogic to SIP and another with CISCO WIP (cordless Wi-FI SIP).

As an intenal call is work fine, but when call outside on devices hear audio but a person answer me not hear me. For example hear if i digit any key on numeric pad.

The pri CARD (D) is on the CHASSIS.

Naturally all the 3Com devices work fine intrnal call and outside call.

THANKS
7 REPLIES 7
maknbx_1
Frequent Advisor

Re: One way audio NBX SIP mode

Hi,

i have a one way audio when i call outside with PRI (D).

The NBX is V3000BRI with R6_5_18 and the devices is in one case the Linksys adaptor analogic to SIP and another with CISCO WIP (cordless Wi-FI SIP).

As an intenal call is work fine, but when call outside on devices hear audio but a person answer me not hear me. For example hear if i digit any key on numeric pad.

The pri CARD (D) is on the CHASSIS.

Naturally all the 3Com devices work fine intrnal call and outside call.

THANKS
maknbx_1
Frequent Advisor

Have the same problem when using one of the 4 port of bri on board of V3000BRI, while the ATA port on board works.
merlin_1
Super Advisor

Did this occur on a previous version of NBX code prior to running R6.5.18 code ? sounds like it may be an IP address issue on the DLC . Also make sure to run a D series board with 6.5.18 code . C boards are not supported in SIP .

This message was edited by merlin on 5-26-09 @ 7:43 AM
maknbx_1
Frequent Advisor

Thanks for answer...

I cannot try on previous release only now use on R6_5_18 and use version D of TEP PRI 3C10165D, but the problem with telephone brand unlike 3com have this problem.

For example with linksys adapter or Wi-fi Cisco
merlin_1
Super Advisor

I would suggest tracing out the linksys adapter and make sure audio is coming out then speaking to Linksys first and show them the trace . Also , not sure if anything like that device has ever been tested here , I don't recall hearing of Linksys Analog sip devices being tested . The linksys adapter ( 3102 ) seems to be a pretty heavy duty unit , but again we have not tested here so I am afraid that it would be a config issue

This message was edited by merlin on 5-26-09 @ 1:02 PM
maknbx_1
Frequent Advisor

With my reseller we found a configuration that change.

We try on INTERNET that the probloem is RTP packet.

By default on Linksys adapter (analog) and CISCO WIP 310 is 0,030, on linksys adapter when we change with 0,020 the audio funztion "full duplex", i suppose the problem on outside line (not line SIP) is latency froma devices between NBX to tep card PRI or BRI.

After i try on CISCO where the parameter show the same and after write down here the result.
maknbx_1
Frequent Advisor

I try the same configuration (0,030 to 0,020) on WIP Cisco cordless SIP WiFi and have the same result, also this cordless works with this particular change.