cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pretranslator Conflict

mohamed.sabbah
Frequent Advisor

Pretranslator Conflict

Today I was trying to record an AA prompt. So I started by configuring the Play/Record Extension= 1100.

Then in the prompt tab of that AA, I selected the first default prompt (aamenu) and I clicked play, but I got : Couldn't play, please try again later. I checked everything (Offsite notification are under table 1). I thought this could be a problem that AA is not able to reach that extension (1100), so I tried to use the Dial Plan Tester: dial from (I selected offsite notification), string to dial= 1100, and the result was: Pretranslator entry 4 match, which I checked was (110) that is used to translate the DID=110 to internal not yet available extension. I tried the AA Play to another extension which has no conflict with the pretranslator (1400), and it worked, it just did not work for all extensions starting with 110 due to that pretranslator entry. What can be done? Why does the AA have to go through the pretranslator while playing the AA prompt, since it can only play it to an internal extension?