1752460 Members
6052 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Real time stats not resetting.

bigmaneric97_1
Frequent Advisor

Real time stats not resetting.

We use real-time stats for our customer service group on our NBX.  In the past they used to rest every 24 hours and now they do not.  We recently upgraded from R6_0_3(?) to R6_5_22P03.  Is there a setting that I need to go back and fix to get this reset wvery 24 hours?

Thanks,

Eric

7 REPLIES 7
merlin215
Valued Contributor

Re: Real time stats not resetting.

Not that I know of . I have not heard that one yet . I can research and get back to you in the am .

bosoxfan
Trusted Contributor

hi

The ACD Real Time statistics 24 hours clock is based on 24 hours since a reboot of the NBX.

So, if you rebooted the NBX at 3am, the ACD RTS 24 hour clock would reset every 3am.

This, unfortunately, cannot be changed.

If you rebooted at 2pm in the middle of the afternoon, the ACD RTS would reset every 2pm..

Two things you could do:

1. Create shifts and use the shift column to track your calls

or

2. reboot one morning to set your clock (not a real good solution I know)

bigmaneric97_1
Frequent Advisor

I did a reboot early this morning in hopes that something in memory had gotten stuck and the reboot will reset it so the stats start the reset process again.

THanks,

bigmaneric97_1
Frequent Advisor

Still the same issue.  The stats will reset for a day ot two and then they stop reseting.  Really need some help to get this figured out.

merlin215
Valued Contributor

R6.5.22

ACDDesktopStats_R6.0.2 ACDDesktopStats can't be uninstalled successfully for Windows Vista, error code is 1721. ACD desktop stats can now be uninstalled successfully on windows vista.
R6.5.22P03
 ACD Desktop Statistics do not reset when start up the application (P3/S3)  v3001
Here are 2 that I found on the release notes . 
Are you running P03 patch on R6.5.22 code ? \
we may need more info as well ... Can you open a case on this ? 

bigmaneric97_1
Frequent Advisor

The case I had opened was closed, 4626113578.

We are running P03 on R6.5.22 code.

The ACD desktop Stats is running on Windows XP SP3

Thanks,

Eric

merlin215
Valued Contributor

Two things you could do:
1. Create shifts and use the shift column to track your calls
or
2. reboot one morning to set your clock (not a real good solution I know)

You stated that when you rebooted the system you were ok for a few days and then it went back to not resetting ?

I checked our bug lists numerous times and cannot find anythign thats not posted here . What type of PC and is the time ok on the pc ? Lets look at everything here as something is not right .