Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release 6.5

duschmol
Occasional Contributor

Release 6.5

Hello,

I have a V3000 in my lab, I upload the firmware 6.5, and the french language.

I reboot on this new version.

When I want to activate SIP in the enable Feature system-wide,I have this error message:

"Extension should be of 0 digit".

If I delete the number in the field Extensions start at, I have this error message:

"Couldn't process the requested operation"

Can you help me to resolve that ?

Thank you

5 REPLIES
bosoxfan_1
Super Advisor

Re: Release 6.5

hi. the error in the extension field has nothing to do with changing to SIP mode.

Can you give some details? what is in the extension field now and what are you changing it to?

If you do not change the extension field and enable SIP, do you get the error?

duschmol
Occasional Contributor

Hello bosoxfan,

I reload my system and now I can check activate SIP...

Thank you

Rockym
Advisor

I've been having the same issue.

I purged the database( SIP Config )then enabled NIP mode and purged that database (NIP Config).

Rebooted, Added 2 3102A phones and clicked on Enable SIP and received same error.

Unfortunately I haven't had time work on this more.

Hopefully by the end of the week I will have time to start with R6.5 from scratch.

merlin_1
Super Advisor

I loaded a really large db in my lab with over 500 vmail users as well . I did not see any issue at all witgh loading , or running in NIP Mode . But , I did asee a couple of gotchas in SIP as I am still running sip with NBX voicemail .

Can you explain the way you upgraded to SIP ? I did see on the reboot that the system would not finish the reboot process to SIP mode after it purged out all of the voicemails as I converted from NIP mode to SIP mode . Thats about it as no serious erros on the process .

nbxgeek
Occasional Visitor

this is an issue with your browser. I use Firefox and it goes away.