1753500 Members
4104 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion

Transfers fail (After Upgrade to 6_5_22 P03 V3001

mbarnett112477
Frequent Advisor

Transfers fail (After Upgrade to 6_5_22 P03 V3001

The front desk is telling me the she has had 4 transfers fail since I upgraded last week. She says when she transfers an incoming call from the PSTN to an internal extension the call returns to her phone with the message, "Transfer Failed". The transferred caller is still on the line.

Is there a bug in P03 that causes this? The is the first time in the history of our NBX that transfers have failed.

Michael J Barnett

Telecom/Network Manager

Influent Inc

Dublin Oh 43017
4 REPLIES 4
merlin215
Valued Contributor

Re: Transfers fail (After Upgrade to 6_5_22 P03 V3001

Sorry for the delay ....

Hmmm....

I remember a bug on that back in 6.0 code . It only occurred at SUPER BUSY sites .  Are there other calls on her tel when she has this error ?

Maybe put a call on hold or another ringing line on her tel ?

What type of phone ?

How many System buttons as well ?

3 Sys buttons and 2 calls . A new call comes in and will fail due to not having enough buttons on the device as well .

mikeS
Occasional Advisor

Can anyone direct me to an ftp to download the 6_5_22P03 for both the V3000 and V3001

bosoxfan
Trusted Contributor

hi.. P03 patch is not available publicly.... you must open a case...sorry
bigmaneric97_1
Frequent Advisor

Are you going through routers or using VLANS?  The packets for the transfer setup are mulicast packets and you need to have IGMP routing enabled.  We had the same problem and that fixed that and problems with conference calls.  One way to check is to call one of the extensions and have them place you on hold and see if you here your music on hold since the MOH is multicast as well.

I hope that helps.

Eric