1753822 Members
9316 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Very low memory.

MBlank
Advisor

Very low memory.

NBX100 running very old 4_3_16 (they just wont friggin upgrade) and I know the version is not supported by 3Com anymore, but this system has been running pretty clean for quite some time. Can anyone tell me why the memory is starting out at about 21MB on a reboot and slowly going down to where it is presently at 9.7 MB left. It has 117 devices on the system. All phones are either 2102 or 2101. Has 2 T1 Cards, 1 ATA Card.

Mike Blank

LeBlanc Communications

This message was edited by MBlank on 3-26-09 @ 8:19 AM
Mike Blank

LeBlanc Communications

2 REPLIES 2
merlin_1
Super Advisor

Unfortunately I cannot . It sounds like you have a memory leak . Would need more info but We cannot accept this issue on R4.3 code and the NBX 100 is EOL'ed as well .

bosoxfan_1
Super Advisor

Please remember that after a reboot, the NBX will use more memory as it creates contexts and keeps them around... this could easily use up the 12mb or so and then level off.. the question is, is this leveling off?watch it for a few days.. see if it goes up . .it would only go up a little, not the 12mb or so.

we have an nbx100 running 6.0 code here that has 8mb free and it has been running like that for over 4 months with no issue.