4794 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: nbx 100 and voicemail to e-mail

digimonx
Regular Advisor

nbx 100 and voicemail to e-mail

Hi,

I want to set up voicemail to e-mail forwarding on NBX 100.

Are there any requirements (like certain firmware level or a license)? Where can I download a manual or instructions for it?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
merlin_1
Super Advisor

You can use an imap account ( outlook express ) to retrieve the messages , just like you would download emails from your email pop site . You set up an IMAP account and then go in and download the voicemails .

Also , you can log into the NBX as a user and download the specific messages by reviewing your account as the ext # user .

You can use offsite notification email to send you a voicemail when a msg is left in your mailbox like urgent messages or all messages bby setting up offsite notification for your mailbox .

Also , certain maintainance messages can be sent as well by the system . Certain systems allow messages for the failure of one of the disks or power supplies in a dual disk / dual power supply system .

Sounds like you want to use offsite notification . Enable in tel COS , enable in vmail for nbxmessaging/configure/offsite notification , enable in user config / offsite notification .

Make sur eot put a valid smtp domain in your nbx under system settings as well .

This message was edited by merlin on 4-27-09 @ 11:32 AM
digimonx
Regular Advisor

The goal is to autoforward voicemails to users Microsoft Exchange mailboxes.

Are there any IMAP clients that can do this in the background.

Any other ideas?

Thank you.

merlin_1
Super Advisor

There are 3 choices that you have . Your choice would be to set offsite notification to all messages .

That way all voicemail will be sent via email to the account .

digimonx
Regular Advisor

First I thought that offsite notifications send only a notification but not the voicemail itself, but I got it now. I will try that.

Thank you.

digimonx
Regular Advisor

It works. Thank you.