5472 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: nbx call reports issue

digimonx
Regular Advisor

nbx call reports issue

Hello,

My workstation and nbx are on different subnets. I can ping it and access nbx netset just fine, but when I run nbx call reports it times out with error 12002 The request has timed out.

I connected the workstation to the same subnet and can ping and access nbx netset, but nbx call reports times out. I know the billing password is correct, cause when I put wrong password it complains about invalid billing password.

Any ideas what could cause this?

What protocols and ports are used by nbx call reports?

Thank you.

16 REPLIES 16
merlin_1
Super Advisor

Unfortunately the NBX is using older apps . We do not support EI 7 or 8  . Maybe things will work , but they are very funky , especially on older versions like 4.0 and newer browsers .

lately on 6.0 and 6.5 you can see a large difference if you use say 7.0 but you can try compatability mode and see if that works as well  on 7.0 . we all use 6.0 back here .

Like a 1940 Ford and a 2000 Ford  .

digimonx
Regular Advisor

Hello,

My workstation and nbx are on different subnets. I can ping it and access nbx netset just fine, but when I run nbx call reports it times out with error 12002 The request has timed out.

I connected the workstation to the same subnet and can ping and access nbx netset, but nbx call reports times out. I know the billing password is correct, cause when I put wrong password it complains about invalid billing password.

Any ideas what could cause this?

What protocols and ports are used by nbx call reports?

Thank you.

bosoxfan_1
Super Advisor

Are you using NBX 6.0.x? In that release, CDR was changed to download the records using ftp. Make sure FTP is enabled on the NBX. (it is by default) but check http::/ip_address/sec_cont/system/systask.htm

digimonx
Regular Advisor

No, it is older version and it was working fine not long ago. I am able to download CDR in a TXT format using HTTP, but nbx call reports times out...

technec

What version of IE do you have....I believe it does not like anything over version 6.

digimonx
Regular Advisor

I am using IE7, but what does it have to do with NBX Call Reports utility?

maknbx_1
Frequent Advisor

For Example, You cannot use a proxy connection for downloading record from CDR, and you control on IE connection.

The same error show in another PC where installed a CDR application?
digimonx
Regular Advisor

Are you saying that NBX Call Reports utility uses IE proxy settings?

I do not have proxy.

I will try another PC and get back.

maknbx_1
Frequent Advisor

The CDR from the first version do not work with proxy connection.

Try to another PC and say wath appened.

Version OF NBX? Version of CDR?