1748211 Members
4759 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

pcxset crashing

EdwinRandall
Contributor

pcxset crashing

I cannot find much in the way of pcxset documentation/support.  We have a couple computers that will crash intermittently and sometimes quite frequently, with pcxset.exe as the faulting app and ntdll.dll or spengine.dll as the faulting module.  I have been digging deeply but have not had success finding a solution.  PCs are running Windows XP sp3.

Here is an error from Dr Watson log:

The application, C:\Program Files\3COM\NBX\NBX pcXset\pcxset.exe, generated an application error The error occurred on 08/07/2010 @ 16:38:04.341 The exception generated was c0000005 at address 7C91B21A (ntdll!RtlpWaitForCriticalSection)

ACURA  shocks and struts

ACURA  quick strut

MAZDA  shocks and struts

This message was edited by EdwinRandall on 8-9-10 @ 9:07 PM
2 REPLIES 2
merlin_1
Super Advisor

Re: pcxset crashing

Are you saying that  the whoel pc crashes or just the PCXSet ?

What version of pcxset ?

What versionn of NBX ?

What other programs are runnign on the pc ?

Sound cards ?

t0od0pe4u
Occasional Advisor

Re: pcxset crashing

I read this issue and want to bump this one up.

My client is runing XP SP3

NBX V3001R

PCxSet version 6.0.0.10

Faulting application pcxset.exe, version 6.0.0.10, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.5512, fault address 0x0001b1fa.

Faulting application pcxset.exe, version 6.0.0.10, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x02e661ae.

Event id 1000

The user's softphone receives an error message and must reboot in order to get pcxset to work again.

The sound card is installed just fine and everything is in working order.  I am not sure why this is happening.

Any help would be appreciated.