4727 Online
108757 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

voicemail issue

greg24
Regular Advisor

voicemail issue

Hi,

I think there might be a bug in 6.5.20 with regard to voicemail. On my 3com phone I have 1 voicemail waiting. I login to the NBX, select the user, click on settings, and the NBX says I have no voicemail.

Use Voice Mailbox to listen to or delete your NBX voice mail messages.

You are logged in as administrator (Greg White, extension 1803)

Help

There are no voice mails in your voice mailbox.

Shouldn't it say I have 1 voice mail and allow me to listen to it? NBX Messaging, configure, select user usage shows 1 new voicemail.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
merlin_1
Super Advisor

Re: voicemail issue

is this occurring to all users or just your own mailbox ?

If only your own mailbox , , delete your user and tel and re create . I would suggest to reboot after deleting the user and tel . Then re create the user and tel and see if you can duplicate the issue . If so then Yes something is going on and I would open a case with support .

greg24
Regular Advisor

Everyone.

sandboxbrett
Advisor

If you are trying to view and listen to the messages in NetSet that doesn't work when logged in as administrator. You have to log in to NetSet as user and use the credentials (extension and VM pwd) of the user you want to check.

If you want to check someone elses messages from your phone dial in to the voice system (ext. 501 on 3 digit dialplan) and hit ** and enter the extension and VM pwd of the user you want to check.

greg24
Regular Advisor

Thanks for the information. Sandboxbrett was correct. I was logged on as administrator and not as a user.

Thanks,

This message was edited by gregw on 8-24-09 @ 2:32 PM