IT Operations Management (ITOM)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New features in NNMi since 9.24I

MichaelProcopio on ‎02-03-2016 07:54 AM

I recently wrote a blog post What's new in NNM i 10.10, and received this question from a reader. Unfortunately the reader did not leave a way to reach him. His question:

Hello Team,

I want to know briefly what are the better features having in 10.10 compared with 10.00 and 9.24. So that i can explain clearly to my team members and client and upgrade to 10.00 to 10.10.

Thanks in advance

Generally when we come out with a new version we write a what's new post. I see this time we didn't, we only announced the webinar for the new features. I will endevor to get a post up soon and I'll update this post. For now

9.24 to 10.00 - Network Node Manager (NNMi) 10.00 - Making a perfect 10! 

What new in 10.10 webinar - you can download the slides by going to the webinar recording and clicking on the ATTACHMENTS icon in the upper right. 

I hope that helps for now.

About the Author

MichaelProcopio

HPE Software Product Marketing. Over 20 years in network and systems management.

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Apr 18, 2017
Houston, TX
HPE Tech Days - 2017
Follow a group of tech bloggers for a new HPE Tech Day, a full day of sessions about how to create a hybrid IT, from hyperconverged to Composable Infr...
Read more
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event