IT Operations Management (ITOM)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New video: How to integrate SiteScope into your Operations Bridge

VolkerGaertner on ‎07-11-2016 03:36 PM ‎07-18-2016 10:49 AM Julia_Dickinson

Hi, 

we just published a new video of our OMi tutorial series!

It explains the benefits of the direct integration of SiteScope into OMi and shows the steps that are necessary to integrate the two products. 

For details about setting up the SiteScope integration, please see the OMi Integration Guide, which is part of the OMi manuals.

Read more:

HPE Operations Bridge
HPE Live Network: Operations Bridge
HPE Live Network: Operations Manager i

Don’t miss out! Click here to get the monthly HPE Software Blog newsletter.

About the Author

VolkerGaertner

Comments
VolkerGaertner
on ‎07-25-2016 05:03 AM

Update: I got some feedback regarding a detail in the monitor integration settings: when integrating with OMi directly, it is recommended to use "disable reporting metrics" in the integration settings (instead of "enable reporting monitor status (no metrics)"). Events for monitor status changes are still created in this case. So please use this setting. I will update the video accordingly.

VolkerGaertner
on ‎07-26-2016 08:49 AM

The video is now updated as well and shows how to use the "disable reporting metrics" setting.

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Apr 18, 2017
Houston, TX
HPE Tech Days - 2017
Follow a group of tech bloggers for a new HPE Tech Day, a full day of sessions about how to create a hybrid IT, from hyperconverged to Composable Infr...
Read more
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event