IT Operations Management (ITOM)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SiteScope anytime anywhere with SiteScope for the iPhone/iPad

Amy Feldman on ‎01-04-2011 10:55 AM

HP SiteScope can now be viewable from the iPhone, giving you access to your infrastructure performance from anywhere at anytime.  The HP SiteScope iPhone application provides a comprehensive solution for SiteScope application owners to manage the availability and performance of business-critical applications using their iPhone or iPad devices. With HP SiteScope on your iPhone, you can harness the power of SiteScope wherever you go!

SiteScope mobile

Key Benefits:

• Receive Email notifications about problems related to your organization’s monitored applications and take quick corrective action (rerun the monitors, view monitor  report, acknowledge alerts, enable/disable associated alerts, view acknowledgement logs)
  •  Review group and monitor states to verify availability issues ahead of time, so you can solve them before they affect your business.
  • Use the search to gain quick access to monitor statistics, and perform actions on the search results to mitigate issues.
  • Create ad hoc reports for monitors, groups and alerts that display how the servers and applications have performed over time.

HP SiteScope 10.13 and later / HP SiteScope 11.01 and later / HP SiteScope 11.10 and later

Download SiteScope for the iPhone

About the Author

Amy Feldman

I have been with HP for over 14 years with the past 11 years focused on marketing various HP Software products. Over the past 4 years my passion has been around managing applications, bridging testing and operations and managing the cloud.

Amy Feldman
on ‎03-28-2011 02:28 PM

The R&D guys told me that this QR-code is an easy way to get the iphone app.  I used one of these the other night to download a home depot project app but have not tried the SiteScope one yet.  All you need to do is take a photo of the screen to get the SiteScope mobile application. 

HP SiteScope iPhone App.PNG

on ‎05-24-2011 03:01 PM

I cannot get the app to authenticate with sitescope. Is there something unusual I  need to do?? I have entered the ip number of SiteScope and the port number 8080. then my login and my password that works for me. Do I need to setup a new login for the app??

Nov 29 - Dec 1
Discover 2016 London
Learn how to thrive in a world of digital transformation at our biggest event of the year, Discover 2016 London, November 29 - December 1.
Read more
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more