IT Operations Management (ITOM)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SiteScope anytime anywhere with SiteScope for the iPhone/iPad

tedgaraventa

I cannot get the app to authenticate with sitescope. Is there something unusual I  need to do?? I have entered the ip number of SiteScope and the port number 8080. then my login and my password that works for me. Do I need to setup a new login for the app??

0 Kudos
About the Author

tedgaraventa

Comments
Amy Feldman

Hi,

The R&D guys told me that this QR-code is an easy way to get the iphone app.  I used one of these the other night to download a home depot project app but have not tried the SiteScope one yet.  All you need to do is take a photo of the screen to get the SiteScope mobile application. 

HP SiteScope iPhone App.PNG

tedgaraventa

I cannot get the app to authenticate with sitescope. Is there something unusual I  need to do?? I have entered the ip number of SiteScope and the port number 8080. then my login and my password that works for me. Do I need to setup a new login for the app??

Ernesto Pelegrino

Hello. Does anyone know what the SiteScope App port requirements. I would like to access via the WAN.

Thank You

Ernesto

Binu Jacob

I would like to know if I can use the Sitescope and BSM app on an ipad. I can see that these are available for iphone but do not see the apps for ipad

Binod_Kumar

Hi Expert,

what are the things needed to implement the Sitescope in Mobile.

do we need an external IP address? if yes then how can i configure all the steps.

Please share you ideas.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Binod
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more