IT Operations Management (ITOM)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Take a closer look at the top 5 updates to vPV!

Pranesh ‎06-25-2014 09:39 AM - edited ‎02-08-2016 11:45 AM

We now have the next major revision of HP Virtualization Performance Viewer (vPV), version 2.0 and I want to tell you about the new and exciting capabilities of vPV.

You can download vPV 2.00 to sample it today.

Here are the top advancements to vPV:

• Improved user interface and unified dashboard for at-a-glance view of performance, capacity and health
  • Alerts to detect resource saturation, performance bottlenecks and anomalies
  • Modeler to analyze and plan for capacity
  • Enriched Hyper-V monitoring with broader performance metric set
  • Seamless user experience with HP CSA that helps to monitor and optimize the virtual infrastructure in the cloud

To learn more, read my blog post I wrote over on the Software-Defined Reality blog. And while you are there you might want to add this blog to your RSS feed.

Get more information

HP Virtualization Performance Viewer – hp.com/go/vpv

HP Virtualization Performance Viewer Forum – hp.com/go/vpvforum

0 Kudos
About the Author

Pranesh

Pranesh Ramachandran is a Software Engineer working in HP Software’s System Management & Virtualization Monitoring products’ team. He has experience of more than 7 years in this product line.

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Apr 18, 2017
Houston, TX
HPE Tech Days - 2017
Follow a group of tech bloggers for a new HPE Tech Day, a full day of sessions about how to create a hybrid IT, from hyperconverged to Composable Infr...
Read more
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event