IT Operations Management (ITOM)
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Two new videos: How to install an Operations Connector + How to integrate Microsoft SCOM

VolkerGaertner on ‎11-09-2016 12:00 PM

Hi, 

we just published two new videos of our OMi tutorial series!

The first video shows how to install an Operations Connector and how to connect it to an HPE Operations Bridge / HPE Operations Manager i system. The Operations Connector is the basis for many integrations and can be installed in a few minutes.

The second video shows how to integrate a Microsoft SCOM system into your Operations Bridge using such an Operations Connector system. It shows the necessary installation and configuration steps to integrate topology, events and metrics from SCOM into your Operations Bridge to achieve a single pane of glass across your complete IT landscape.

About the Author

VolkerGaertner

Comments
Peter Tjeerdsma
on ‎12-21-2016 07:16 AM

Unfortunately the videos will not play but got "error, no media uploaded" .

VolkerGaertner
on ‎01-03-2017 09:27 AM

Peter, can you try again?

I just tested the links and videos play fine both in IE 10 and FF 45 ESR browsers.

Volker

JPMadden3
on ‎01-03-2017 10:05 AM

Just tested worked for me

HTH

joe

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Apr 18, 2017
Houston, TX
HPE Tech Days - 2017
Follow a group of tech bloggers for a new HPE Tech Day, a full day of sessions about how to create a hybrid IT, from hyperconverged to Composable Infr...
Read more
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event