IT Operations Management (ITOM)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What's new with the HP Operations manager for UNIX version 9.20?

GirishMatti

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the your comment.

I understand your concerns. The lab is aware of these gaps in documentation and is working on fixing them. The updated manuals will available in the HP Selfsolve portal in the next few days.

Thanks,

Girish

About the Author

GirishMatti

Comments
Ronald Salmon

Unfortunately, the new installation document for OMU9.20 (OVO9.20) for Linux has some major errors.

The agents have to be installed first  ( no instructions)

The prerequisites missed the net-snmp-utils.  need that too

Contact HP for updated instructions.

Ron S.

GirishMatti

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the your comment.

I understand your concerns. The lab is aware of these gaps in documentation and is working on fixing them. The updated manuals will available in the HP Selfsolve portal in the next few days.

Thanks,

Girish

James Usmar

Hi,

Is there are roadmap for the next 5 or so years for HP OM and all the various add-on.

Or there is a typical update approach eg Version 9.30 or 10.00 will be released June 2016?

Many thanks

James Usmar

GirishMatti

Hi James Usmar,

Thanks for the comment.

HPE is now having Ops Bridge product as evolution path of OM.

Ops Bridge addresses not only system management use cases but also add new values e.g. event consolidation, advanced correlation, service aware operations, auto remediation etc.

Please check out Ops Bridge Evolution on HP Live Network for more details.

Thanks and regards,
Girish

saranya14

Hi,

I need to integrate HP Operations manager Unix 8.53 version( HP-UX operating system ) with a third party tool through email notification.

Please guide me how to do that. It is an urgent request. Kindly do the needful.

Regards,

Saranya

ParthDholakia

There isn’t enough documentation of ARR component in reference guide. I was expecting some detailed document e.g. "How do it work" – Thanks

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more