IT Service Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 ways to get more from your SaaS service desk

chuck_darst

Padmashreek,

Are you asking about Service Anywhere, Service Manager, or something else? And any other details to narrow down your question?

Scary as it might seem, the first place I look is the on-line documentation. For Service Anywhere, I have looked at the youtube "how to" videos. Then there are the HP Community sites. For Service Anywhere, http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Service-Anywhere-Get-Started/bd-p/service-anywhere-get-started.

And if I can't figure it out quickly, I'll ask someone on the inside (product management or R&D) :-).

Chuck

0 Kudos
About the Author

chuck_darst

HPE IT Service Management Product Marketing team manager spanning our solutions for the service desk, asset mngt, CMS, and more. My background is engineering and computer science in the networking and telecom worlds. As they used to say in Telcom, "the network is the business" (hence huge focus on service management). I always enjoyed working with customers and on the business side of things, so here I am in ITSM marketing.

Comments
padmashreek

how to give dynamic queries to create views

chuck_darst

Padmashreek,

Are you asking about Service Anywhere, Service Manager, or something else? And any other details to narrow down your question?

Scary as it might seem, the first place I look is the on-line documentation. For Service Anywhere, I have looked at the youtube "how to" videos. Then there are the HP Community sites. For Service Anywhere, http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Service-Anywhere-Get-Started/bd-p/service-anywhere-get-started.

And if I can't figure it out quickly, I'll ask someone on the inside (product management or R&D) :-).

Chuck

alexdc12

Excellent summary, i will be passing this on to a few of my colleagues

Thanks

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more